Welcome to the web site of the IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics 2015 (ICHI 2015). ICHI 2015 is the premier community forum concerned with the application of computer science principles, information science principles, information technology, and communication technology to address problems in healthcare, public health, and everyday wellness. The conference highlights the most novel technical contributions in computing-oriented health informatics and the related social and ethical implications.
ICHI 2015 will be held in Dallas, Texas USA on October 21-23, 2015. It will be a forum for demo and paper contributions from researchers, practitioners, developers, and users to explore and disseminate cutting-edge ideas and results, and to exchange techniques, tools, and experiences.
- Conference Photos
- Slides of Keynote #3 speaker Dr Veerasamy “Ravi” Ravichandran
- Slides of Keynote #2 speaker Dr Joydeep Ghosh
- Slides of Keynote #1 speaker Dr Andrew Masica
- Now the conference program is ready.
- Keynote Talks:
- Dr Andrew L. Masica, Vice President, Chief Clinical Effectiveness Officer, Baylor Scott & White Health, will deliver the Keynote Talk on “Applied Health Informatics Through the Lens of an Integrated Care Delivery System.”
- Dr Joydeep Ghosh, Schlumberger Centennial Chaired Professor, Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, will deliver the Keynote Talk on “Towards Personalized Medicine: Building Predictive Models for ‘Segments of One.’“
- Dr Veerasamy “Ravi” Ravichandran, Program Director in the Division of Biomedical Technology, Bioinformatics, and Computational Biology, will deliver the keynote Talk on “Current trends in NIGMS/NIH funding opportunities.”
- For invitation letters required for visa processing, please contact the Local Arrangements Co-Chair, Ms Rittika Shamsuddin by email to:rittika.shamsuddin@utdallas.
- Hotel reservation info is updated here.
- NSF Travel Award Application Information for students from USA-based institutions is here. Deadline for application is September 1, 2015.
IEEE ICHI conference registration website is now open. Please check:Please note each accepted paper needs a regular registration and the author registration deadline is September 1, 2015. Early registration with lower registration rate ends September 25, 2015.
- Please note banquet dinner will be on the last day of the conference – October 23, 2015 – at Fort Worth Stockyards. There is a special event that night – RED STEAGALL COWBOY GATHERING 2015. Please check http://stockyardsrodeo.
com/events/red-steagall- cowboy-gathering-2015/. Banquet ticket is included in the regular registration.
- Non-refereed Extended Abstract submission is now open.
- Camera-ready submissions are due August 21, 2015.
- Emails with link for submission has been sent to authors of accepted papers. Please email the General Chairs if you did not receive the email.
- Registration fees and dates announced here. Registration website will go on-line after IEEE approval.
- The Invited speakers section is updated.
- The following workshops will be co-located with ICHI 2015, visit their web site for more information: