Skip to content
Dr. Latifur Khan
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 2000
- M.S., Computer Science, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 1996
- B.Sc., Computer Science and Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1993
- Big Data Management and Analytics
- Data Mining
- Database Systems
- Semantic Web
- Complex Data Management (Multimedia, Geo-Spatial)
Major Honors and Awards:
- IEEE Technical Achievement Award for Intelligence and Security Informatics
- ACM Distinguished Scientist
- IEEE Big Data Security Senior Research Award – 2019
- “SMV-Hunter: Large Scale, Automated Detection of SSL/TLS Man-in-the-Middle Vulnerabilities in Android Apps”, Proceedings of the 21st ISOC Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS Symposium 2014), San Diego, CA, February 2014 (with D. Sounthiraraj, J. Sahs, Z. Lin, G. Greenwood).
- ”Classification and Adaptive Novel Class Detection of Feature-Evolving Data Streams, IEEE Trans. on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE) Journal, 25(7): 1484-1497 (2013) (with M. Masud, Q. Chen, Aggarwal, J. Gao, J. Han, N. Oza and A. Srivastava).
- “Greedy Based Query Processing for Large RDF Graphs Using Cloud Computing,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), 23(9): 1312-1327 (2011) (with M. Husain, M. Masud, J. McGlothlin, B. Thuraisingham.
- “Classification and Novel Class Detection in Concept-Drifting Data Streams under Time Constraints,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge & Data Engineering (TKDE), 23, No. 6, Page: 859-874, 2011, IEEE Computer Society (with M. Masud, J. Gao, J. Han, and B. Thuraisingham).
- “Geographically-Typed Semantic Schema Matching”, Web Semantics Journal: Science, Services and Agents on the World Wide Web, Elsevier, Vol. 9, No 1, March 2011, Pages 52-70 (with J. Partyka, P. Parveen, B. Thuraisingham, S. Shekhar).
WordPress › Error