Add to Calendar
The Intern Fair is Friday, February 1st. Begin your preparation for the job search now.
- Update your resume: GPA, projects, internships, research, skills leadership or student organization involvement, activities, etc.
- Feel free to visit the IPP Office (2.502)to have your resume critiqued by IPP staff.
- Log-in to the Handshake portal and apply for all jobs/internships that match your skills, experience and interests.
- Start your research on the Intern Fair and Career Expo employers.
- You are able to view the employers in Handshake (Click on Fairs).
- Go to their web sites and see what technologies they develop or use.
- Look at job postings on their site to determine the match for you.
- Look on LinkedIn for employees’ job descriptions to learn more about the company.
- Connect with alumni.