Dr. Zhiqiang Lin
- Systems security
- Program analysis
- Cloud computing
Major Honors and Awards:
- AFOSR YIP Award
- NSF CAREER Award
- “HyperShell: A Practical Hypervisor Layer Guest OS Shell for Automated In-VM Management”. Yangchun Fu, Junyuan Zeng, and Zhiqiang Lin. In Proceedings of the 2014 USENIX Annual Technical Conference, Philadephia, PA, June 2014.
- “Hybrid-Bridge: Efficiently Bridging the Semantic-Gap in Virtual Machine Introspection via Decoupled Execution and Training Memoization”. Alireza Saberi, Yangchun Fu, and Zhiqiang Lin. In Proceedings of the 21st ISOC Network and Distributed System Security Symposium, San Diego, CA, February 2014.
- “SMV-Hunter: Large Scale, Automated Detection of SSL/TLS Man-in-the-Middle Vulnerabilities in Android Apps”. David Sounthiraraj, Justin Sahs, Garrett Greenwood, Zhiqiang Lin, and Latifur Khan. In Proceedings of the 21st ISOC Network and Distributed System Security Symposium, San Diego, CA, February 2014.
- “Obfuscation-resilient Binary Code Reuse through Trace-oriented Programming”. Junyuan Zeng, Yangchun Fu, Kenneth Miller, Zhiqiang Lin, Xiangyu Zhang, and Dongyan Xu. In Proceedings of the 20th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, Berlin, Germany, November 2013.
- “Space Traveling across VM: Automatically Bridging the Semantic Gap in Virtual Machine Introspection via Online Kernel Data Redirection”. Yangchun Fu, and Zhiqiang Lin. In Proceedings of the 33rd IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, San Fransisco, CA, May 2012.
Previous Profile: Cardenas, Alvaro
Next Profile: Liu, Yang