Dr. Yang Liu
- Ph.D., Purdue University, USA
- M.S., Tsinghua University, China
- B.S., Tsinghua University, China
- Speech and natural language processing
- Social media language analysis
- Automatic summarization
- Emotion and affect modeling
- Speech and language disorder
Major Honors and Awards:
- NSF CAREER Award
- Air Force Young Investigator Program Award
- Deana Pennell and Yang Liu. Normalization of Informal Text. Computer Speech and Language, V28(1), pages 256-277, 2014.
- Fei Liu and Yang Liu. Towards Abstractive Speech Summarization: Exploring Unsupervised and Supervised Approaches for Spoken Utterance Compression. IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, V21(7), Pages 1469-1480, 2013.
- Rui Xia and Yang Liu. Using Denoising Autoencoder for Emotion Recognition. Interspeech, 2013.
- Chen Li, Xian Qian, and Yang Liu. Using Supervised Bigram-based ILP for Extractive Summarization. ACL, 2013.
- Zhonghua Qu and Yang Liu. Sentence Dependency Tagging in Online Question Answering Forums. ACL, 2012.
Previous Profile: Lin, Zhiqiang
Next Profile: McMahan, Ryan