Dr. Anjum Chida
Assistant Professor of Instruction
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Georgia State University, 2012
- M.S., Computer Science, Georgia State University, 2007
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering, University of Madras, India
- Machine Learning
- Computational Biology
Major Honors and Awards:
- Georgia State 2CI Fellowship for the year 2011 for excellence in bioinformatics research.
- Molecular Bases for Disease Fellowship for years 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010.
- Anjum Chida, R. W. Harrison and Y.-Q. Zhang, “Enhanced Encoding with Improved Fuzzy Decision Tree Testing Using CASP Templates”, Special Issue on Bioinformatics, IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 55-60, 2012.
- Anjum Chida (A. Reyaz-Ahmed), R. W. Harrison and Y.-Q. Zhang, “Protein Model Assessment via Machine Learning Techniques,” International Journal of Functional Informatics and Personalized Medicine, 2011.
- Anjum Chida (A. Reyaz-Ahmed), N. Abu-halaweh, W. Harrison and Y.-Q. Zhang, “Protein Model Assessment via Improved Fuzzy Decision Tree,” Proc. of BIOCOMP 2010, Las Vegas, July 12-15, 2010. URL:
- Anjum Chida (A. Reyaz-Ahmed), R. W. Harrison and Y.-Q. Zhang, “3D Protein Model Assessment Using Geometric and Biological Features,” Proceedings of SEDM 2010, Chengdu, June 23-25, 2010. URL:
- Anjum Chida (A. Reyaz-Ahmed), Y.-Q. Zhang, and R. W. Harrison, “Granular Decision Tree and Evolutionary Neural SVM for Protein Secondary Structure Prediction,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, v.2, n.2, p.343-352, Dec. 2009.
Previous Profile: Chen, Feng
Next Profile: Chin, Wei-Pang