Dr. Bhadrachalam Chitturi
Associate Professor of Instruction
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, the University of Texas at Dallas
- M.S. in C.S., University of North Texas, Denton
- B.S. in C.S. and Engg., College of Engineering, Osmania University, India
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Discrete Mathematics
Major Honors and Awards:
- Keynote speaker at ICCII 2018, JNTU Hyderabad. Mining Structural Motifs in Proteins.
- Best paper award in Computing track, CoCoNet 2019.
- Best paper award in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology track, Bioquest 2013.
- Technical excellence award for design in RIALTO project in 2000, Ericsson.
- B. Chitturi. Computing cardinalities of subsets of Sn with k adjacencies, JCMCC, to appear in 2020.
- B. Chitturi and P. Das. Sorting permutations with transpositions in O(n3) amortized time. Theoretical Computer Science Volume 766, 25 April 2019, Pages 30-37.
- Chitturi, Bhadrachalam; Balachander, Srijith; Satheesh, Sandeep; Puthiyoppil, Krithic. 2018. “Layered Graphs: Applications and Algorithms.” Algorithms 11, no. 7: 93.
- Bhadrachalam Chitturi, Shuoyong Shi, Lisa Kinch, and Nick Grishin. Compact structure patterns in proteins. Journal of Molecular Biology, 428 (21), pp. 4392-4412, 2016.
- Bhadrachalam Chitturi. Tighter upper bound for sorting permutations with prefix transpositions. Theoretical Computer Science, (602): 22-31, 2015.
- Organizer and contributor to Battle of Brains 2019
- Program Chair for the 2018 Symposium on Application of Formal Methods for Safety & Security of Critical Systems (AFMSS)
Previous Profile: Chin, Wei-Pang
Next Profile: Christiansen, Michael