Dr. Richard Goodrum
Senior Lecturer (CS & CE)
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- M.S., Mathematics, University of Houston, Houston, TX
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Houston, Houston, TX
- Algorithm Design
- Cluster Computing
- Graph Theory and Algorithms
- High Performance Computing
- Territorial Design
- Richard A. Goodrum. Algorithms and Metrics for Territorial Design, Computer Science, Southern Methodist University, 2013
- Richard A. Goodrum, Eli V. Olinick and David W. Matula, Generating Test Data for Hierarchy Determination Software, Raytheon Information Systems and Computing Technology Network (ISaCTN) 2010
- Richard A. Goodrum, David W. Matula and Eli V. Olinick, Community Identification via Structured Concurrent Flow, INFORMS Annual Meeting, 2009.
- Richard A. Goodrum, David W. Matula, and Eli V. Olinick, Understanding Community Structure Identification Algorithms, INSNA Sunbelt XXIX, 2009.
- Dan I. Moldovan, Sanda M. Harabagiu, Marius Pasca, Rada Mihalcea, Roxana Girju, Richard Goodrum, Vasile Rus: The Structure and Performance of an Open-Domain Question Answering System. ACL 2000
- Dan I. Moldovan, Sanda M. Harabagiu, Marius Pasca, Rada Mihalcea, Richard Goodrum, Roxana Girju, Vasile Rus: LASSO: A Tool for Surfing the Answer Net. TREC 1999
- Richard A. Goodrum, Paresh G. Pattani, and Gautham M. Sastri, Characterizing Performance of Supercomputer Architectures with Concurrent Scalar/Vector Capability,Supercomputing ’89, Reno, Nevada, 1989.
- Henry Brysk, Marc Catheriner, Richard A. Goodrum, and Jean-Louis Pennacchioni, CGG American Services Inc., Predictive Deconvolution of Cylindrical Slant Stacks, SEG Technical Program Expanded Abstracts 6, 795, 1987.
- Richard A. Goodrum, The E.M. Algorithm for Maximum Likelihood Estimates of Multivariate Normal Parameters with Incomplete Data, Masters Thesis, University of Houston, 1982.
- K. C. Jain, R. R. Talley, J. A. Haggard, R. F. Kouri, R. A. Goodrum and D. E. Hartman, Integrated Use of Well Logs and Seismic Data in Exploration: State Line Area, Williston Basin, Shell Oil Company, 1978.