Dr. Yunhui Guo
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of California San Diego, 2020
- M.S., Computer Science, Zhejiang University, 2017
- B.S., Communication Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2014
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Edge Computing
Major Honors and Awards:
- 2019 UCSD Research Expo Best Poster Award
- Outstanding Graduate of Zhejiang University, 2017
- Unsupervised Hierarchical Semantic Segmentation with Multiview Cosegmentation and Clustering Transformers. Tsung-Wei Ke, Jyh-Jing Hwang, Yunhui Guo, Xudong Wang, Stella Yu, in Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2022.
- CO-SNE: Dimensionality Reduction and Visualization for Hyperbolic Data. Yunhui Guo, Haoran Guo, Stella Yu, in Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2022.
- Improved Schemes for Episodic Memory-based Lifelong Learning. Yunhui Guo, Mingrui Liu, Tianbao Yang, Tajana Rosing, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2020.
- SpotTune: Transfer Learning through Adaptive Fine-tuning. Yunhui Guo, Honghui Shi, Abhishek Kumar, Kristen Grauman, Tajana Rosing, Rogério Feris, in Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2019.
- A Broader Study of Cross-domain Few-shot Learning. Yunhui Guo, Noel C. Codella, Leonid Karlinsky, James V. Codella, John R. Smith, Kate Saenko, Tajana Rosing, Rogério Feris, in European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2020.
Previous Profile: Guo, Xiaohu
Next Profile: Gupta, Gopal