Dr. Gopal Gupta
Professor (CS, CE, & TE), Erik Jonsson Chair
- Ph.D., Computer Science, The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 1991
- M.S., Computer Science, The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 1987
- B.Tech., Computer Science, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India, 1985
- Programming Languages: Implementation, Semantics, Applications, Constraint and Logic Programming, Static Analysis.
- Software Engineering: Software Verification, Real-time Systems, Domain Specific Languages, Interoperability.
- Parallel and Distributed Processing: High Performance AI and Constraint Logic Programming Systems, Automatic Parallelization, Parallel Architectures, Applications.
- Artificial Intelligence: Logic based Intelligent systems, constraint satisfaction, constraint programming, implementation
- Human Computer Interaction: Tools for Visually Impaired; Intelligent Interfaces.
- G. Gupta, et al. Logic, Coinduction, and Infinite Computation. Slides from CALCO’11 invited talk.
- N. Saeedloei, G. Gupta. Coinductive Constraint Logic Programming.
- K. Marple, A. Bansal, R. Min, G. Gupta. Goal-directed Execution of Answer Set Programs.
- K. Marple, G. Gupta. GALLIWASP: A Goal-directed Answer Set Solver.
- A. Karshmer, G. Gupta, E. Pontelli. Mathematics and Accessibility: A Survey.
Previous Profile: Guo, Yunhui
Next Profile: Gupta, Neeraj