Dr. D.T. Huynh
Professor, Interim Department Head, Associate Dean for Administration & Finance
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Saarland, Germany, 1978
- M.S., Computer Science, University of Saarland, Germany, 1977
- Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Combinatorial Algorithms
- Computational Complexity Theory
- Automata and Formal Languages
- Program Analysis
- ”A Note on the Complexity of Minimum Latency Data Aggregation Scheduling with Uniform Power in the Physical Interference Model”, (with Nhat Lam, Tien Tran and Min K. An), Theoretical Computer Science, 2014.
- ”Bounded-degree Minimum-radius Spanning Trees in Wireless Sensor Networks”, (with Min K. An, Nhat X. Lam and Trac Nguyen), Theoretical Computer Science, 2013.
- ”Dual Power Assignment Optimization and Fault Tolerance in WSNs”, (with Nhat Lam, Trac Nguyen and Min K. An), Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, 2013.
- ”Broadcast Scheduling Problem in SINR Model”, (with Nhat Lam, Min K. An and Trac Nguyen), International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science, 2013.
- ”Minimum Latency Data Aggregation in the Physical Model”, (with Min K. An, Nhat X. Lam and Trac Nguyen), Journal of Computer Communications, 2012.
Previous Profile: Harabagiu, Sanda
Next Profile: Iyer, Rishabh