Dr. Gautam Kunapuli
Research Associate Professor
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2008
- M.S., Applied Mathematics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2004
- B.E., Electrical Engineering, University of Madras, 2001
- Machine Learning
- Health Informatics
- Navdeep Kaur, Gautam Kunapuli, Tushar Khot, William Cohen, Kristian Kersting and Sriraam Natarajan. Relational Restricted Boltzmann Machines: A Probabilistic Logic Learning Approach, The 27th International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming (ILP), 2017.
- Shuo Yang, Tushar Khot, Kristian Kersting, Gautam Kunapuli, Kris Hauser and Sriraam Natarajan. Learning from Imbalanced Data in Relational Domains: A Soft Margin Approach, The IEEE International Conference on Data Mining series (ICDM), 2014.
- Gautam Kunapuli, Phillip Odom, Jude Shavlik and Sriraam Natarajan, Guiding Autonomous Agents to Better Behaviors through Human Advice, IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM), 2013.
- Gautam Kunapuli and Jude W. Shavlik. Mirror Descent for Metric Learning: A Unified Approach. European Conference on Machine Learning, The European Conference on Machine Learning (ECML), 2012.
- Gautam Kunapuli, Kristin P. Bennett, Jing Hu and Jong-Shi Pang. Bilevel Model Selection for Support Vector Machines. CRM Proceedings and Lecture Notes. Volume 45 (2008), pp. 129-158. American Mathematical Society. Pierre Hansen and Panos Pardolos, Editors.
Previous Profile: Kumar, Pushpa
Next Profile: Le, Khiem