Dr. Khiem Le
Associate Professor of Instruction
- Ph.D., Computer Engineering, University of Southern California
- Wireless and Mobile Networks
- Performance Evaluation and Optimization of Internet Applications over Wireless Networks
- Mobile Broadband
Major Honors and Awards:
- Winner of the Nokia Quality Award in Research from the Nokia’s CEO
- Holder of more than 55 granted US patents: http://tinyurl.com/Khiem-Le-patents, some of which are adopted in 4G LTE and 5G systems
- Khiem Le, “Major Trends in Cellular Networks and Corresponding Optimization Issues” chapter in the “Wireless Network Design: Optimization Models and Solution Procedures” book, Springer Verlag, 2011.
- Yogesh Swami, Khiem Le, Shashikant Maheshwari, Naveen Kakani, “Cross-Layer Optimization of Transport Protocols over Wireless Networks”, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Wireless Pervasive Computing (ISWPC), 2008.
Previous Profile: Kunapuli, Gautam
Next Profile: Liu, Cong Copy