Dr. Sriraam Natarajan
- Ph.D., Machine Learning, Oregon State University, 2007
- M.S., Computer Science, Oregon State University, 2004
- B.E., Computer Science, University of Madras, 2001
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Statistical Relational AI
- Health Informatics/Precision Health
Major Honors and Awards:
- Young Investigator Award, Army Research Office, 2013
- XEROX PARC Faculty Award, 2014
- Indiana University Trustees Award for Teaching Excellence, 2015
- Amazon Faculty Research Award, 2017
- Sriraam Natarajan, Tushar Khot, Kristian Kersting, Bernd Gutmann and Jude Shavlik. Gradient-based Boosting for Statistical Relational Learning: The Relational Dependency Network Case, Special issue of Machine Learning Journal (MLJ), Volume 86, Number 1, 25-56, 2012.
- Shuo Yang, Tushar Khot, Kristian Kersting and Sriraam Natarajan, Learning Continuous-Time Bayesian Networks in Relational Domains: A Non-Parametric Approach, 30th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2016.
- Phillip Odom, Tushar Khot, Reid Porter, and Sriraam Natarajan, Knowledge-Based Probabilistic Logic Learning, Twenty-Ninth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2015.
- Kristian Kersting, Babak Ahmadi, Sriraam Natarajan. Counting Lifted Belief Propagation, International Conference on Uncertainty in AI (UAI), 2009.
- Alan Fern, Sriraam Natarajan, Kshitij Judah and Prasad Tadepalli, A Decision-Theoretic Model of Assistance, Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research (JAIR), 2014.
- Electronics Publishing Editor, Journal of AI Research
- Chair, Statistical Relational Workshops, AAAI Student Organization Chairs for four consecutive years
- Senior Program Committee Members for AI/ML Conferences
Previous Profile: Nagar, Anurag
Next Profile: Ng, Vincent