Dr. Vincent Ng
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Cornell University
- B.S., Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
Major Honors and Awards:
- Received the ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award for his work at the 2019 ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE) for his work done on the research paper, “Assessing the Quality of the Steps to Reproduce in Bug Reports“
- Persing, Isaac and Vincent Ng, “Modeling argument strength in student essays,” In Proceedings of the 53rd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics and the 7th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing, Beijing, China, 2015.
- Chen, Chen and Vincent Ng, “Chinese event coreference resolution: An unsupervised probabilistic model rivaling supervised resolvers,” In Proceedings of the 2015 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Denver, CO, 2015.
- D’Souza, Jennifer and Vincent Ng, “Sieve-based spatial relation extraction with expanding parse trees,” In Proceedings of the 2015 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, Lisbon, Portugal, 2015.
- Venugopal, Deepak, Chen Chen, Vibhav Gogate, and Vincent Ng, “Relieving the computational bottleneck: Joint inference for event extraction with high-dimensional features,” In Proceedings of the 2014 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, Doha, Qatar, 2014.
Previous Profile: Natarajan,Sriraam
Next Profile: Nguyen, Nhut