Dr. Simeon Ntafos
Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education
- Ph.D., Northwestern University, 1979
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Northwestern University, 1977
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Wilkes College, 1974
- Computational Geometry
- Program Testing
- Software Reliability Estimation
- “Optimum Guard Covers and m-Watchman Routes for Histograms”, Int’l Journal of Computational Geometry and Applications”, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 85-105, 1993 (with S. Carlsson, J. Nilsson).
- “On Random and Partition Testing”, Proc. ISSTA-98 in ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 42-48, March 1998.
- “A Greedy Over-the-Cell Channel Router”, VLSI Design, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 23-36, 1996 (with G. Gudmundsson).
- “On Comparisons of Random, Uniform, and Proportional Partition Testing”, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 10, pp. 949-960, October 2001.
- “Guarding a Terrain with Two Watchtowers”, 21st Symp. on Computational Geometry, June 2005 (with Agarwal, Bereg, Daescu, Kaplan, Zhu).
Previous Profile: Nguyen, Tien
Next Profile: Ouyang, Jessica