Dr. Jessica Ouyang
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Columbia University, 2019
- MSc, Computer Science, Columbia University, 2015
- BS Computer Science and BA Linguistics, University of Pennsylvania, 2012
- Natural Language Processing
- Automatic Summarization
- Text Generation
Major Honors and Awards:
- Notable Data Set Award, Conference on Empirical Methods on Natural Language Processing (EMNLP) 2015
- Jessica Ouyang and Kathleen McKeown. Neural network alignment for sentential paraphrases. In Proceedings of the 57th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2019), Florence, Italy, 2019.
- Jessica Ouyang, Boya Song, and Kathleen McKeown. A robust abstractive system for cross-lingual summarization. In Proceedings of the 2019 Annual Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (NAACL-HLT 2019), Minneapolis, MN, 2019.
- Jessica Ouyang, Serina Chang, and Kathleen McKeown. Crowd-sourced iterative annotation for narrative summarization corpora. In Proceedings of the 15th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Valencia, Spain, 2017.
- Jessica Ouyang and Kathleen McKeown. Modeling reportable events as turning points in narrative. In Proceedings of the 2015 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, Lisbon, Portugal, 2015.
- Jessica Ouyang and Kathleen McKeown. Towards automatic detection of narrative structure. In Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation, Reykjavik, Iceland, 2014.
Previous Profile: Ntafos, Simeon
Next Profile: Ozbirn, Greg