Dr. Ivor Page
Emeritus Professor (CS & CE)
- Ph.D., Brunel University, UK
- B.Sc., Brunel University, UK
- Distributed algorithms
- Resource allocation problems
- Computer graphics
- “On the Tower of Hanoi Problem with Multiple Spare Pegs,” I. Page, J. Veerasamy, International Journal of Computer Mathematics, 52, 1, (1994).
- “Spanning tree maintenance by grafting,” I. Page, M. Scoggins, Ninth International Conference on Systems Engineering, Las Vegas, Nevada, (1993).
- “Fast algorithms for distributed resource allocation,” I. Page, R. T. Jacob, S. E. Chern, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 4, 2, (1993).
- “Normal vector generation for sampled data using Fourier Filtering,” I. Page, M. Goss, Journal of Visualization and Computer Animation, 4, (1993).
- “Explicit dynamic mutual exclusion algorithm,” E. B. Weidman, I. Page, W.J. Pervin, Third IEEE Symposium on Parallel Distributed Processing, Dallas, Texas, (1991).
Previous Profile: Ozbirn, Greg
Next Profile: Paulk, Mark