Dr. Miguel Razo Razo
- PhD Computer Science
- MS Telecommunications Engineering
- MS Electrical Engineering
- Cloud computing
- Aspects of optical networks: high speed photonic network planning, fault protection
- Telecommunication software design
- Protocol design
- Network modeling, emulation and simulation
Five Most Recent Publications:
- Wang, Y. Fei, M. Razo, A. Fumagalli, M. Garrich, A. D. Andrade, M. S. Svolenski, and H. S. Carbalho. “Effects of signal power control strategies and wavelength assignment algorithms on circuit OSNR in WDM networks”. Photonic Network Communications, 2016.
- Kim, X. Wang, S. Yan, M. Razo, M. Tacca, and A. Fumagalli. “Blocking Fairness in Two-Service EONs with Uneven Arrival Rates”. Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks, July 2015.
- José-Joel Gonzalez-Barbosa, José-Guadalupe Rico-Espino, Roberto-Augusto Gómez-Loenzo, Hugo Jiménez-Hernández, Miguel Razo, Ricardo Gonzalez-Barbosa. “Accurate 3D reconstruction using a turntable-based and telecentric vision”. Automatika Journal, 2015.
- Wang, Y. Fei, M. Razo, A. Fumagalli, and M. Garrich. “Network-wide Signal Power Control Strategies in WDM Networks”. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Optical Network Design and Modeling (ONDM 2015), May 2015.
- Fei, Y. Jayabal, Z. Lu, M. Razo, M. Tacca, A. Fumagalli, R. Hui, G. M. Galimberti and G. Martinelli. “WA-Method-TLV Improves Reliability of GMPLS WDM Networks Against Multiple Link Failures”. Proceedings of the International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications, February 2015.
Major Honors and Awards:
- Best Paper Award: ISCC 2010, ONDM 2015
- Best Poster Award, MASCOTS 2009
- Complimentary Scholarship for Doctoral Studies (SEP-Mexico) 2006-2007
- Full Scholarship for Doctoral Studies (CONACyT-Mexico) 2005-2007
- Full Scholarship for Master Degree Studies (CONACyT-Mexico) 2000-2001