Dr. Kamil Sarac
Director of Cyber Security Education Programs
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2002
- M.S., Computer Science, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1997
- B.S., Computer Science, The Middle East Technical University, Turkey, 1994
- Computer Networks
- Internet Measurements, Network and Service Monitoring
- Network Protocol Design
- Measuring Path Divergence in the Internet, Nazim Ahmed, Kamil Sarac, IEEE IPCCC, December 2014.
- Adaptive Information Coding for Secure and Reliable Wireless Telesurgery Communications, M.E. Tozal, Y. Wang, E. Al-Shaer, K. Sarac, B. Thuraisingham, B-T. Chu, Journal of Mobile Networks and Applications, Vol.18, Issue 5, pp 697-711, October 2013.
- Polynomial Time Solution to Minimum Forwarding Set Problem in Wireless Networks under Disk Coverage Model, M. Baysan, K. Sarac, and R. Chandrasekaran, Ad Hoc Networks Journal, Vol.10, No. 7, pp. 1253-1266, September 2012.
- PalmTree: An IP Alias Resolution Algorithm with Linear Probing Complexity, M.E. Tozal and K. Sarac, Computer Communications, Vol. 34, No. 5, pp. 658-669, April 2011.
- TraceNET: An Internet Topology Data Collector, M.E. Tozal and K. Sarac, ACM IMC 2010, Melbourne, Australia, November 2010.
- Director of Cyber Security Education Programs at CS Department at UT Dallas, 2012 – present
- Area Editor, Elseiver Science Ad Hoc Networks Journal, 2008 – present
- Jonsson School Distinguished Teaching Award for Computer Science, April 2014
Previous Profile: Salazar, Elmer
Next Profile: Satpute, Meghana