Nidhiben M Solanki
Assistant Professor of Instruction
- Ph.D. – Computer Science – The University of Texas at Dallas, Texas, 2019
- M.S. – Computer Science – The University of Texas at Dallas, Texas, 2015
- M.S. – Computer Engineering – Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, 2010
- B.S. – Information Technology – Gujarat University, India, 2005
- Cloud Security
- Edge Computing for IoT Environments
- Blockchain Database Management
- SaaS Management
- Solanki, Nidhiben, Wei Zhu, I-Ling Yen, Farokh Bastani, and Elham Rezvani. “Multi-tenant access and information flow control for SaaS.” In 2016 IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS), pp. 99- 106. IEEE, 2016.
- Solanki, Nidhiben, Yongtao Huang, I-Ling Yen, Farokh Bastani, and Yuqun Zhang. “Resource and role hierarchy based access control for resourceful systems.” In 2018 IEEE 42nd Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC), vol. 2, pp. 480-486. IEEE, 2018.
- Solanki, Nidhiben, Timothy Hoffman, I-Ling Yen, Farokh Bastani, and Stephen S. Yau. “An access and information flow control paradigm for secure information sharing in service-based systems.” In 2015 IEEE 39th Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference, vol.1, pp. 60-67. IEEE, 2015.
- Yen, I-Ling, Farokh Bastani, Nidhiben Solanki, and Yongtao Huang. ” Trustworthy Computing in the Dynamic IoT Cloud.” In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IRI), pp. 411-418. IEEE, 2018.
Previous Profile: Smith, Klyne
Next Profile: Srinivasan, Srimathi