Dr. Stephen Perkins
Assistant Professor of Instruction
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Michigan State University
- M.S., Computer Science, Texas A&M University
- B.S., Computer Science, Texas A&M University
- Internet of Things (IoT) Architecture, Infrastructure, and Development
- C, C++, Java, Lisp
- Network Architecture and Protocols
- High-Availability Infrastructure Design and Deployment
- “Two‐way broadband CATV‐HFC networks: state‐of‐the‐art and future trends” S. Perkins and A. Gatherer, Computer Networks: The International Journal of Computer and Telecommunications Networking, Elsevier Science, B.V., vol. 31, 1999, pp 313‐326.
- “Characteristics of Low-Bandwidth Conversations” S.J. Perkins and M.W. Mutka, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, vol. 3, Dallas, Texas, June, 1996, pp. 1591-1595.
- “Low-Bandwidth Access: An Evaluation of Application Level Protocol Compressibility” S.J. Perkins and M.W. Mutka, Proceedings of the International Conference on Telecommunication Systems, Nashville, Tennessee, March, 1996, pp. 97-108.
- “A New Data Model for Biological Classification” S. Jung, S. Perkins, Y. Zhong, S. Pramanik, J. Beaman, , CABIOS, Vol 11, No 3, 1995, pp. 237-246.
- “A Time-Step Simulation Model for a Life Support System” M.E. Makela, S.J. Perkins, H. Presig, F.E. Little, Progress Report | Regenerative Life Support Systems, NASA Space Research Center SRC-4-5873-2, March, 1988, pp. 49-72.
- Processes, articles, and packets for network path diversity in media over packet applications (USPTO # 6,496,477)
- Integrated circuits, systems, apparatus, packets and processes utilizing path diversity for media over packet applications (USPTO # 6,930,983)
- Sending real-time and dependent information over separate network paths (USPTO # 7,693,062)
- Packet Circuitry Addressing Independent and Dependent Information to Different Proxies (USPTO # 7,961,758)
- Media packet networking appliance sending diversity packets to second proxy (USPTO # 8,396,058)
- IC generating packets containing destination, first, and second proxy addresses (USPTO # 8,824,460)
Previous Profile: Paulk, Mark
Next Profile: Pervin, William