Dr. Yu Xiang
- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, 2016
- M.S., Computer Science, Fudan University, 2010
- B.S., Computer Science, Fudan University, 2007
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
Major Honors and Awards:
- One of the 12 Best Papers in ECCV Selected for an IJCV Special Issue, 2018
- University of Washington CSE Postdoc Research Award, 2016
- ICCV Doctoral Consortium Travel Award, 2015
- Outstanding Master’s Thesis Award of Shanghai, 2012
- Learning Composable Behavior Embeddings for Long-horizon Visual Navigation. Xiangyun Meng, Yu Xiang and Dieter Fox, in IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L), 2021.
- Learning RGB-D Feature Embeddings for Unseen Object Instance Segmentation. Yu Xiang, Christopher Xie, Arsalan Mousavian and Dieter Fox, in Conference on Robot Learning (CoRL), 2020.
- Manipulation Trajectory Optimization with Online Grasp Synthesis and Selection. Lirui Wang, Yu Xiang and Dieter Fox, in Robotics: Science and Systems (RSS), 2020.
- DeepIM: Deep Iterative Matching for 6D Pose Estimation. Yi Li, Gu Wang, Xiangyang Ji, Yu Xiang and Dieter Fox, in European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2018.
- PoseCNN: A Convolutional Neural Network for 6D Object Pose Estimation in Cluttered Scenes. Yu Xiang, Tanner Schmidt, Venkatraman Narayanan and Dieter Fox, in Robotics: Science and Systems (RSS), 2018.
Previous Profile: Wu, Weili
Next Profile: Yang, Wei