- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- M.S., Computer Science, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- B.S., Software Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Software Engineering
- Interpretable Machine Learning
- Formal Method and Programming Language
- Mobile Security
- IoT Security
- Adversarial Machine Learning
- Cyber-Physical Security
- Natural Language Processing
- TextExerciser: Feedback-driven Text Input Exercising for Android Applications. In IEEE S&P, 2020.
- MalScan: Fast Market-Wide Mobile Malware Scanning by Social-Network Centrality Analysis. In ASE, 2019.
- Charting the Attack Surface of Trigger-Action IoT Platforms. In CCS, 2019.
- REINAM: Reinforcement Learning for Input-Grammar Inference. In FSE, 2019.
- An Empirical Study of Android Test Generation Tools in Industrial Cases. In ASE, 2018.
- SemRegex: A Semantics-Based Approach for Generating Regular Expressions from Natural Language Specifications. In EMNLP, 2018
- Property Inference Attacks on Deep Neural Networks using Permutation Invariant Representations. In CCS, 2018
- EnMobile: Entity-based Characterization and Analysis of Mobile Malware. In ICSE, 2018
- Free for All! Assessing User Data Exposure to Advertising Libraries on Android. In NDSS, 2016
- AppContext: Differentiating Malicious and Benign Mobile App Behaviors Using Context. In ICSE, 2015
- WHYPER: Towards Automating Risk Assessment of Mobile Applications. In USENIX Security, 2013
- Organizing Committee
- Program Committee
- 2021: ICSE, Program Commmittee;
- 2020: ISSTA, Artifact Evaluation Committee;
- 2019: ICSE, Artifact Evaluation Committee; CAV, Artifact Evaluation Committee;
- 2018: ISSTA, Artifact Evaluation Committee;
- 2017: ISSTA, Artifact Evaluation Committee;
- 2016: IEEE S&P, Shadow Program Committee; ISSTA, Artifact Evaluation Committee; OOPSLA, Artifact Evaluation Committee; Eurosys, Shadow Program Committee;
- 2015: ECOOP, Artifact Evaluation Committee
- Academic Conference Organizer
- CCS 2012; FSE 2012; POPL 2016; ASE 2017; AAAI 2018
Previous Profile: Wu, Weili
Next Profile: Yen, I-Ling